EM Registration

The Europass Mobility Document records skills and competences attained by an individual whilst undertaking an organised period of work, training or study in another European Member State.

The Europass Mobility document is requested by the Sending Partner, but must be completed and verified by both the Sending and Host Partners. It is issued by the Sending Partner, but the UK National Europass Centre can also stamp the document if requested.

If you are an organisation intending to send beneficiaries on a training/experience programme , you will need to register your details in order that the individual(s) may receive the Europass Mobility Document.

I want to register my organisation as a new Europass Mobility organisation

Europass Mobility Document example

Application process

Step-by-step guide to Europass Mobility Registration

My organisation is already registered for Europass Mobility.