The Europass Diploma Supplement provides additional information about an individual's completed higher education qualifications.
The Europass Diploma Supplement outlines information relating to the content of an individual’s higher education qualification. This includes the modules studied, the grades achieved and learning outcomes associated with the qualification. The Diploma Supplement also provides contextual information in relation to the country’s education system and practical information about the institution in which the particular course was studied.
Diploma Supplements are issued by the university or institution at which you studied. If you would like to issue the official Europass Diploma Supplement, you can arrange to do this with the help of the United Kingdom Bologna Experts. The National Europass Centre is able to help universities and institutions who wish to adopt the Diploma Supplement, by providing the template, issuing guidelines and offering assistance.
How does using the Diploma Supplement benefit my organisation?
The Europass Diploma Supplement:
- Makes the Higher Education qualification easier to understand, in an international context
- Provides additional information in both the national and international context that is relevant to the labour market
- Facilitates the recognition and understanding of higher education qualifications
- Provides extra information about Higher Education qualifications
- Outlines the skills a candidate will have acquired during their course of study
- Increases the transparency of qualifications