Europass is an essential part of finding work in Europe as it is active in more than 30 countries. Users can search for information on jobs via the European Job Mobility Portal -EURES. EURES helps and supports jobseekers to find jobs and employers to find suitable candidates across Europe.
You can move to any country within the EU, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and the UK to take up a job thanks to one of the most important rights of EU citizens: free movement of workers.
A broad range of support services are available on the EURES portal and via more than a thousand EURES Advisers working in the EURES Member and Partner organisations.
EURES services to jobseekers and employers include:
- Matching job vacancies and CVs on the EURES portal
- Information, guidance and other support services for workers and employers
- Information about living and working conditions in EURES countries;
- Specific support services for frontier workers and employers in cross-border regions;
- Customised job offers for specific steps on your career path such as
Your first EURES Job
- A chance to meet your future employers and employees via
European (Online) Job Days platform; and
- Assistance after getting a job such as language training and support with integration in the destination country.